Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Getting Organized- Calendars


So to bring in the New Year, I thought I would give you some goodies, to help you on your way. 
We ALL need to stay organized, some more than others (mostly me!). 
Here are some awesome calendars.....if you didn't already get 6 for Christmas.

Check these 8 fun finds from Etsy out...

3-D Landscape Desk Calendar. By Sky Goodies
This is a instant download, and you print it yourself, how fun is that.


Wall calendar with a to do list at the bottom. By Mademoiselleyo.
Because you can never have to many bird things!


Perpetual daily journal calendar, in wood box. By Java Jane Designs.
I love this, you can pick your ribbon and divider colors, and how great to keep track of whats going on in you  life throughout the year, for several years. It would be so fun to go back and read through is in a couple of years. 


Heavy duty 18 month wall calender. By Hippie Projects.
I love how big this is, just my size, for our life. 

Perpetual calender, birthday calendar. By Pera Press.
This is perfect for keeping track of all your family and friends birthdays, a must have.


Perpetual letterpress calendar wheel. By Dependable Letterpress.
I love the vintage feel of this, and it's fun too.


2014 Miniature Typewriter Calender. By Sky Goodies.
I know this is small, but it's printable, and so dang cute...you have to have it on your desk!!

Printable 2014 Weekly Calender. By List Lab.
For those of us who need ALOT more organization (ME).

Lots of great finds....
I hope this helps you get ready for the new year!

1 comment :

  1. I want one of each!!! I love, love, love calendars. I always put all my bdays on my wall calendar on New Year's Day. I have a Susan Branch- my fav!

    ReplyDelete