Friday, August 30, 2013

Football

Football season is just around the corner. Next Thursday kicks off the NFL's opening night, and College games start this weekend. At my house we watch a good bit of football... Mostly our team, Monday night football, and occasionally a rivals game.  

I decided what better way to throw a football party, than with your very own mascot. Here are just a few I have listed on my shop so far.... Many more to come. 

Unfortunately my San Diego Chargers don't have an animal mascot. Needless to say, my husband was NOT thrilled when he saw me making these, you never know what could be bad luck :) So just for the record.... I have not changed teams! GO CHARGERS!



Miami Dolphins







Detroit Lions





Philadelphia Eagles



Colorado Buffalo's




U.S. Navy










 I'm making more team mascots....Have any suggestions, let me know






No comments :

Post a Comment