Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Circus Birthday Bash


I saw that it was snowing in some parts of the country yesterday. Yuck. I'm sure you are sick of it by now! So to brighten your day, and get you ready for spring, and not to far off, summer...I have an awesome circus party to show you!!

This party was for a lucky kid who was turning 5!

Check all the amazing party details, vendors, and more pictures, over at Rip+Tan. Jenni has an amazing blog, that you are definitely going to want to follow!  

They went for the whole rainbow for the color palette of this event. 
The table cloth was made from some drop cloths, that her kids splatter painted with acrylic paints.
What a fun project to do, my kind of messy!

This custom sign that I made for them, was hung at the entrance to the party, adorned with tissue tassels.



Love this rainbow cake. Almost to pretty to eat....I said almost!

Some my fun party animals, walking down the table.





An amazing light up circus sign.

How great to be a kid at this party. Heck I'd keep this tent up all year :)

A great photo booth area, complete with a custom Kissing Booth sign that I painted for them. 
Set up with fun props, and a spot to hang the snapshots. 

How great is that? Check out the rest of Tanner's 5th birthday party here.

Hope this gets you ready for some warmer weather, and for parties outside!
See more circus parties, and events using my animals and signs under the Parties tab or Painted Parade tab up top.
Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop, Painted Parade.








No comments :

Post a Comment